Moana Biddle is a Project Manager with Marrawah Law.
Moana focuses on native title, cultural heritage and future act matters overseeing their overall administration. Moana’s interest in this area of law stems from a traditional cultural upbringing which has influenced her to successfully prosecute two (2) native title consent determinations and contribute to another native title claim application determined in 2014.Below is a short extract of some of the matters Moana has worked on:
- Prepared and acted as solicitor on the record for a number of native title determination applications in Queensland.
- Negotiated Agreements pursuant to the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act 2003 (Qld).
- Indigenous Land Use Agreement negotiation and implementation in relation to various future acts.
- Muluridji People and Muluridji #2 native title consent determinations 2011 solicitor for the Applicant.
- Tableland Yidinji People native title consent determination 2012 solicitor for the Applicant.
- Assisted with negotiations on the Gudjala People and Gudjala People #2 native title determination.
- Assisted with the successful negotiation of ILUAs between native title claimants and various respondents and/or proponents.